what is CBD?
So you've caught onto all the buzz about CBD and all its potential benefits, but now you have a ton of questions!
- Is it legal?
- Is it safe?
- Does it get you high?
We'll answer every single question you may have in this article.
So what exactly is CBD?
CBD is short for cannabidiol. It is a chemical compound from the Cannabid sativa plant which is also known as marijuana or hemp, according to the US National Library of Medicine.
The Benefits of using CBD
So just like every other medicine, there are certain things CBD can help with and some things that it cannot. Our CBD formulas have gone through nearly a decade of testing to ensure that our Boss Family members are getting the best CBD on the market. We offer five different formulas for humans and two for pets.
These oils carry our Boss CBD to help all across the board with Pain, Anxiety, Inflammation, Insomnia and so much more.
- Milk Thistle - Give your liver a boost on cleansing toxins and recharge for that next weekend where things might get a little out of hand
- Flaxseed - Give your heart health a boost and help aid digestion from that indulgence bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos
- Avocado - With tons of evidence based studies it’s almost ridiculous not to add this into your routine. A healthy source of fatty acids and antioxidants while enhancing the absorption of good nutrients
- Almond Oil - One of the best for the skin to radiate from the inside out. Treat it on the inside and it’ll show on the outside.
- MCT - Our wam bam thank you mam title holder of the oil better known as “Brain Fuel”. If you don’t understand, buy a bottle and fuel those brain cells please
All of our pet oils will help with anxiety, pain, inflammation, and much more, but each oil has its particular benefits:
Helps Support a Healthy Immune System & Heart Health
Contains Anti-Inflammatory Properties
Can Help Your Pet Retain Healthy Skin, Coat & CognitiveFunction
Potentially Decrease the Development of Skin Allergies
Can Help Aid in the Healing of Wounds
Reduces Allergic Reactions & Improves Skin Health
Improves Digestion & Nutrient Absorption
Promotes Normal Thyroid Function
Increases Energy & Helps Reduce Weight
Promotes Good Nerve & Brain Function
Helps Build Strong Bones
Eases Inflammation & Can Help with Arthritis Discomfort
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is CBD safe to use?:
You can use CBD to treat humans as young as 18 years old (unless permitted by a doctor for younger ages) and pets as old as young as 3 months.
- Does CBD get you high?
We cannot speak on behalf of other brands since we don't know their extraction process, but we extract 100% of THC which is the chemical known for inducing psychoactive effects. In short: no our CBD will not get you high.
- Will it show up on my drug test?
If your employer is looking for CBD, it will show up in your system. However, most employers test only for THC (the chemical known for causing psychoactive effects) and not CBD. We recommend being open with your employer and asking directly if you are allowed to use CBD.
- Is CBD legal?